SpK*) - Slip The Hold SpK*) - Slip The Hold

Nice work

This is really catchy. Looking foward to hearing more from you.

Riddimeister Riddimeister

Hey

Great work so far. I like listening to your stuff.

Where have you been? Never stop making music. It's like an unwritten rule...

Spac.Lock@gmail.com

*+*+(Star Stealing Girl)+*+* *+*+(Star Stealing Girl)+*+*

Well done

Another amazing song Chronamut. Great panning, volume levels, and choice of instruments. You are one of the few artists I enjoy listening to on the audio portal. Keep it up!

Chronamut responds:

heh for a guy that tried so hard to topple me in my own portal.. well this comes as a surprise :P

glad you liked it and that you appreciated all the effort hat went into this song - I do try!

-shawn-

Sonic 3 - File Select Sonic 3 - File Select

Very Catchy

If i ever go vaction on an island i'll burn this to a cd and bring it for sure. It would go nice with me getting wasted on the beach and slapping people in the face for looking at me. A++++.

Vote 5 everyone.

ZombiePosessor responds:

Ha ha, fuck yeah. Get wasted and listen to Sonic 3 music!

Pandora Tranquil -Love my Beta Pandora Tranquil -Love my Beta

Great job.

I don't understand why your music doesn't have hundreds of downloads per song. This is some of the best stuff on the portal.

Pandora-Tranquil responds:

I really appreciate that!
very nice of you to say so, but its really the style of music you like that counts, a lot of ppl dont like trance and stuff. And my music is sorta random.

thanks for listening!

The Attic--_--(2:11) The Attic--_--(2:11)

Very Catchy

Everything has been very well done and sounds very good. I really like the tune.

*+*+(Symphony of Darkness)+*+* *+*+(Symphony of Darkness)+*+*

Badass

This is a great song. You did a great job.

Chronamut responds:

thanks a lot!

-shawn-

Winning The War Winning The War

Very good

This is some very good work. I hope you keep making more like this.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Thankyou. I would like to take this oppertunity to Announce that I will be leaving newgrounds. My next song shall be my last and my account may be removed. I haven't as of yet decided. So get ready for quite a doozy of a song :).

Sunrise Waltz Sunrise Waltz

Wow.

I really like your music!

If anyone comes to the audio portal to find good orchestra then this is the page to go to.

Maybe we could collab sometime??

If you're interested email me at Spac.lock@gmail.com.

Sonic 2 - Mystic Cave Sonic 2 - Mystic Cave

Really cool

I really liked how you put this together. This has always been one of my favorite stages from sonic. Keep making good music.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Thanx for that. If you want the full version just email me at Paul_Stetich@yahoo.com. Its better this way.